Contact Us for Divorce, Custody, Child Support, Alimony or Any Family Law Case

Goodwin & Pruette, Attorneys at Law, LLC 113 North Main St. Anderson, SC 29621 Phone: 864-375-0909

If you have questions or comments, or need to retain a divorce lawyer, a child custody lawyer, seek child support, or litigate any Family Court matter in Anderson, South Carolina or surrounding counties, please send us an email today.  One of our Family Court lawyers will contact you shortly.   M. J. Goodwin and Todd Pruette focus on Family Law and handle:  divorce, separation, child custody, child support, visitation, asset division, debt allocation, QDROs and retirement division, military divorces, relocation cases, adultery cases, physical abuse, addiction cases, name changes, adoptions, termination of parental rights and DSS defense.

Please DO NOT provide detailed information about your case here. Once you have been screened for potential conflicts of interest, you will be contacted for further information. This firm does NOT handle cases involving the City of Anderson, real estate matters or tax matters.  We focus on trial work in Family Court and Criminal Court.

We can usually schedule a 30 minute consultation for you within 24-48 hours of your inquiry about your divorce, custody, child support, alimony, separation or other Family Court matter.  We charge only $100 for a 30 minute consultation, which goes toward the retainer fee in your case.  We will discuss the minimum retainer fee and all other aspects of our representation as a divorce attorney at the initial consultation.

No attorney-client relationship is established by your submitting information through this website or via email. The only way to establish an attorney-client relationship with Goodwin & Pruette, Attorneys at Law, LLC, is to be accepted as a client, sign a representation agreement and pay the retainer fee.  Once you have paid the retainer and signed the representation agreement, then you have a divorce lawyer.

By submitting any information via email or the web, you waive any and all potential conflicts of interest regarding the information you submit.   Send your email to

We will be back in touch with you as quickly as possible, usually within 12 hours, and look forward to hearing from you.

M. J. Goodwin and Todd Pruette